Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Family




Today as I were driving for lunch yesterday, I saw this billboard, very happy father kiss the rand it’s remind me how it feel to have a family in my life. Family does give huge impact in each of our life; they are the light and the darkness in us

I absolutely forgot how amazing to have your parents that always look after you or brother and sister that checking on you or help you out when you in trouble. There are those days when I wish I had my mom and my dad around, so whenever I feel down or I need clarification about anything I can go to them, there are those time during Hari Raya I will be crying the whole night thinking how nice to have families and help them cooking and preparing for Raya celebration and go shopping together. When every I look at my daughter I always tell myself I am her only family, I am her only father and I am her only mother, I am her aunt and I am her uncle and I am everything to her..

I have been on my own for 14 years now, I never have family that loves me or care about me. I always feel awkward having lots of people around me; perhaps I do not know how to react. Another 10 more days I will be 30 year old, it is so fast time has past in my life. So many things have happened to me since the day I left my house. When I’m alone I always have theses images playing in my head just like a DVD player. Over and over and over again

It has never been easy for me to grow up alone and I have always been very reserved.

Today as I look far behind me, I have my own family, I have my beloved daughter by my side.. . I have my two dogs with me I had nothing else to ask other than my health. I am happy at this moment to have another day or year to live to see how big my family will grow bigger..

No comments: