Followers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year

2009 is the end of my 3 decade in life and I am starting everything in new chapter for 2010. I am looking forward to start travelling around, renovating my house, see the world I once dream off like Greece, Spain, America, Paris, Maldives, to take a cruise on Caribean island and went jungle tracking, or skiing and other world that God has create and live life to the fullest.

I have been making few steps in life by put everything I remember in my blog so one day If I so happen to loss my memory I can read all these things I wrote. if ever i can remember who I am anymore, at least somehow have read my blog and reminded me who I am...
'
Nelson Mandela use to said " We are the Captain of our life, we are the key to a journey to our life" I want to make the best of my life now......

No comments: