Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I am having a heartache

After 6 months and 10 days of my break up, I am facing so much challenge in life. I was crying last night thinking about my ex.Gosh.. How much I realize I love him but then again I also know they is no reason to stay anymore if we couldn't be together. We have different religion, different background and I am worried if I continue this relationship and what if after 10 years we didn't move anywhere it will break my heart into piece...

4 years with him has left so many memories that I will always cherish throughout our time together. I will always appreciate him the way he is and everything that he does for me.

I hope one day when I look back I know why I did what I did....

For all the memories that we have and we store in our mind. I will forever thankful to him. Thank you BRM for loving me everyday in my life and come into my small world. We are not meant to be together but perhaps one day we will...

I will always love you with all my heart and please do pray for my happiness..

No comments: