Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

2010

November will be end soon... and December will appear in my life then the whole 2010 will end and I will be introduce to 2011.. A year that seems promising than any other year.

I can't wait for 2011 to come and pop up in my life. I want 2011 to be more adventures, to be more romance, to be more spontaneous than any other year, I want to gather the "profit" of my "investment" and I want it to be different.

To some of my friends, I know I have to let them go, because I need new friends and to meet new people in my life. I want to quit "Hoarder" this kind of people in my life, some of them has done something so good to me and some of them has forgotten me. To those who make so much difference in my life now I will keep our friendship forever, to those who often "neglected" the friendship that I sow, I am sorry its time to reap it now and to start new.

I have learned many tremendous value about friendship and "companionship", I also have learn a lot about motherhood in my life. It is true nothing come easy in life, and the most difficult the life is the better for us in the future. I am starting my present now. and I wont even plan my life way ahead because no one will knew what would ever happen even 6 months down the road.

2010, I hope you will end faster than I expected you to be.....I really want you out of my life for good and never "DARE" to show yourself ever again. Because I had enough of your shit....

No comments: