Followers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

3rd and hopefully last phrase

On monday, I will have my back operation, so happen I got slip disc, doctor need to fixed the problem so I can walk and do my daily activity. Right now my back are in pain. I can believe this difficult phrase of life is not over yet. I can wait for this year to end. I just had too much shit going on and I can't hold on any longer. I remember reading about a man that paralyze waist down and survive. I am currently using his strength to strike up. I want my happiness and my smile back.

Just too much shit for this short period of time, I really hope this will be the last phrase and I don't have to go through this again.
Dear God, I really had enough. I really can't take this anymore God, I am such a small person in this small body have to take up so much challenges in life. Can't u make my life easier God. Can't u just give me a man who hhave the same religion as I am, who know responsibility in life, who can look after me and my girl God because honestly I am so sick of it. I am so sick have to struggle and fight all the time. And I start wondering who am I in the past life? Perhaps I am a murderer that is why I been punished this way.. My mind start to think again.... Please stop mind and I am so tired to think it through.

No comments: