Followers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Goodbye November

Today is the 29th November...

I have many sweet, bitter, sour memories of November,to the memories that I had for a bitter, I want to forget about it completely, to the memories that sweet I want to keep it and store it in my mind as long as I can, to the memories that sour, I do want to learn from it and be a better person...To the most of it ... I believe it will make me a better friend, a better mother, a better girlfriend, a better wife and a better in many things as well..

I have learned to accept and I have learn to adapt... two most important essence in life in order to be better. I also have learn to grow UP... to use my brain most of the time either morning, afternoon or evening.

I read through everything I have written before and I realize sometimes I get too emotional over certain things, sometimes I get to passionates over certain issues. I have to learn to let go... I have too.. if not I will live in grieve for the rest of my life...

So today... I am letting go everything for the month of November. November take up too much "space"...

I need more space to gather more memories.
...
Goodbye November... I know I will see you again but I promise it will be different the next time we meet....

No comments: